HeartGate HeartGate

Really good good! Drums kind of not needed if the song is classical, melody would work on it's own too. And yeah McGorilla said about velocities and it's a really easy thing to figure out, you can find on youtube a few videos on "how to make realistic piano melodies" my favourite is "how to make chillout beat" (it covers everything from beat to piano synths and more.

LunarSimg responds:

Thank you.
I really had no idea for which genre this song fit..

The Dreams We Sought [Vocals] The Dreams We Sought [Vocals]

sorry if i'm too merciless buuut...
1 first... it reminds me of Alan Walker in a very good way.
2 one thing i didn't like is that dry bass starting at 1.18
3 also voice sound like sleepy or bored maybe, singing is good but i mean "emotionality" thing.
4 piano melody is really good
5 final "just believe" made me a bit uncomfortable and i don't know why
over it's super close to some good popular music but misses just a tiny bit with singing
IN MY OPINION!
i don't know i just want you guys to get better and super duper popular too so i say what i think could help. Don't take it too close, i'm on your side :3

TrickshotCat12 responds:

Oh thanks alot man! I agree the singing could take a bit of work, it was the first few takes we wanted to send out for feedback.
And yes it is in the same key as alan walker's faded.
The dry bass is fine but it couldbe better probably for sure :)

Thanks alot! I'll be sure to change these before the school project, <3

✯AstroPhunk: An Interlude In Space-Time✯ ✯AstroPhunk: An Interlude In Space-Time✯

1 never use those basic fl drums, familiar musicians will click off immediatelly
2 synths are good, really good in fact!
3 good job with noise sweep fx but it could be quieter
4 i didn't notice any reverb on anything but synths, you can find any kind of video on how to use reverb more effectively on almost any instrument or drum
5 melody is good but you know not great, kinda needs more tension i'd say

few technical little things, you will figure them all out in an hour with youtube videos, but you already figured out all the difficult things, from here it's gonna be a cakewalk,
and this one is still 5 from me despite little things i mentioned, Good Luck on your next one! :3

Condooo responds:

Thanks, I'll definitely take all that into consideration next time :D

Okros – Accimeration Okros – Accimeration

If you wanted to make a whole rainbow of everything then you did it!! :3
it could work if you wanted to make a demo for synth presets or something, but if you wanted to make a song like this then you're trying too hard.
i liked the beginning a lot, it was like that ... um.... remember that very epic loud intro of a cinema studio...?
THX! That's the one!
eheheh

9Productions responds:

Thank you! It means a lot for me.

Dreamz Dreamz

chill-overload. i also have to say that your name is perfect. like one of the best i've ever seen. so easy to remember and gives a bunch of feelings just from reading it, music fits it perfectly too. oooh me likey yaya!

Dance Obsession Dance Obsession

that quick strumming in the beginning is so adorable <3
melody that comes after it (on synth) is ummm feels right but kinda lacks something and is very forgetable. the one at 3.00 - 3.40 is more memorably though.
still 10/10 in my book! Good Job Jijo :3

TheJiJo responds:

Thank you man.

XERO - Spires XERO - Spires

serious stuff. best word to describe it comes to mind is "professional"
to the point where i wanna ask you a bunch of newbie questions.
stellar job. you need to get this thing to somewhere like radio it deserves it entirely.

sonixkin responds:

Thank you so much for your positivity. We are delighted you enjoyed the track so much. You can find our full album on spotify under the name XERO. The album is called Beyond the Glass. Thanks a mil dude!

SZR - Wizard (fixed version) SZR - Wizard (fixed version)

5 stars are for sound design, mastering too like technical stuff, BUUUT!
on the more musical side of things, it depends if you wanted it or not... if you wanted to create a stable relaxed maybe and dark feel then you nailed it and here you get a 5 stars too, BUUUT what i think lacks here is the kind of "drive" or urgency to go anywhere , song kinda stays in the same place all the time. but again maybe that's what you were going for but generally this kinda stability people try to avoid, hope this crazy explanation makes sense... good job overall ! :3

NingNangNong responds:

thank you. ill keep that in mind about drive

F-777 - Monster Dance Off (Mkallux Remix) F-777 - Monster Dance Off (Mkallux Remix)

really cool overall but those synths in the dropsy-drop part kinda made me unexpectedly giggle, not that they aren't good but they are kind of cute and out of place in my humble opinion. It's also is probably a good idea to keep a link to the original track in description so it's easier to understand what changes did you make plus to help the original artist get deserved attention! Beyond that your mastering is also really serious and well done. Goood job Mkallux :3

MkalluxMusic responds:

Thanks, although I agree with everyone else on the fact that the mastering is shit...

But I'm making a V2

Queen Of Egypt (Preview) Queen Of Egypt (Preview)

tips?? ohohohoho
well first i believe that intro is way too different from the dancy-dancy part, i begin to think that it's better to either have a whole song like the intro (ambient slow and orchestral) or having the whole song dancy house like, because hmmm.
well if you want to get into the "industry" like being a professional producer than i'd say it's better to stick with just one idea, (one of two i mentioned) and have a few minutes of variations on it, instead of having very different parts sort of going one after the other. right now it kinda feels like switching between two tv channels, parts are so radically different.
BUT!!!! if you were experimenting to find what works and what doesn't than i can say that i've tried that too before, kinda didn't get far with that, on the other hand more of a "same mood same instruments" were viewed a lot more.

and finally if you just go out and find very well received music than you'd see that it all has a common thing, it was mostly one idea and variations on it.

i'm probably repeating myself now but to put it short - it seems to me that one idea (mood, speed, beat, instruments including) + some variations on that same components generally work better.

wow... BEHOOOLD ANOTHER WALL OF TEXT!!!! thank you for climbing it with me though.
so ... i ... i guess i should run away before i get thrown out for illegal building construction... bye!
hope it helped >_<